Coherent Market Intelligence has added a new study titled, “Luxury Hotel Market 2022 Analysis by Market Trends (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges and Investment Opportunities)”, Size, Share and Outlook.
A general overview of the market, including information on various product definitions, classifications and players in the industry chain structure, is provided in the study titled “Luxury Hotels Market”. Competitive environment, development trends and significant critical success factors (CSF) prevailing in the luxury hotel industry are considered while quantitatively and qualitatively analyzing the global luxury hotel market. luxury. The comprehensive analysis of development components industry, trends, flows and sizes is included in the Global Luxury Hotels Market Report 2022. In order to anticipate possible management of the market during the forecast period between 2022 and 2028, the research also calculates current and historical market values. .
The Luxury Hotel Market report provides detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive landscape, analysis of sales, impact of domestic and global market players, value chain optimization, trade regulations, recent developments, opportunity analysis, strategic market growth analysis, product launches , regional market expansion and technological innovations.
The luxury hotel market is expected to be driven by expanding travel and tourism industry, rising disposable income, rising standard of living, and expanding government investment in the tourism sector and of the hotel industry. For example, India is expected to grow at 7.9% annually from 2016 to 2026, ranking third out of 184 countries in terms of overall travel and tourism contribution to GDP, according to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF).
In terms of revenue, North America held the highest market share among the regions in 2018. Due to the existence of numerous hotel chains including Marriott International, Inc., Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd. and Hilton, the United States accounted for the largest revenue share in North America in 2018.
In order to maintain their competitive position in the global luxury hotel market, major hotel chains are implementing various strategies, including mergers and acquisitions and expansions. For example, JW Marriott, a division of Marriott International, Inc., announced the launch of JW Marriot Maldives Resorts and Spas on Vagaru Island in the Maldives on November 4, 2019.
The Indian Hotels Company Limited, InterContinental Hotels Group plc, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, Naman Retreat, Jumeirah International LLC, Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd., Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Accor SA, Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Marriott International, Inc.
On the basis of hotel type, the global luxury hotel market is segmented into:
Resorts and spas
On the basis of operating channel, the global luxury hotel market is segmented into:
The market is analyzed based on its global presence in countries such as North America (United States, Canada and Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, France, Spain, United Kingdom and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World for a better understanding of the market adoption of luxury hotels. Due to the increase in luxury hotel spending, Asia-Pacific will lead the luxury hotel market. Additionally, favorable government policies in Japan and Korea that encourage the expansion and development of IT sectors are driving the industry forward.
𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡
The market research team examined the global luxury hotel market demand using Porter’s Five Force model for the period 2022-2028. A comprehensive SWOT analysis is also carried out to help the reader draw more informed conclusions about the demand for the global luxury hotel market. We collected data from primary and secondary sources. Additionally, data analysts have used publicly available tools such as annual reports, SEC filings, and white papers to conduct a comprehensive review of the market. The analysis approach reflects the purpose of evaluating it against a variety of indicators to provide a comprehensive view of the market.
A detailed and up-to-date analysis of the global luxury hotel markets.
Global market trend analysis, including data from 2018 and 2021, forecast to 2022 and 2024, and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) to 2028.
The global luxury hotel market size is estimated and forecasted, with market share analysis by luxury hotel type, component, application, end-user industry and geography.
Highlights of the industry’s market potential for luxury hotels, emerging applications, technological advancements and strategic innovations
Implications of COVID-19 on market advancement and assessment of possible technology drivers through a comprehensive review of numerous luxury hotel specialist applications for new and existing subparts.
Recent industry structure, current competitive landscape, R&D activities, significant growth initiatives, and sales-based business value share analysis by segment are all included.
Review of patents granted for luxury hotels and assessment of new developments within the industry, as well as new advances in the sector.
1.1. Market overview 1.2. Global and Segmental Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2018-2028 (USD Billion) 1.2.1. Luxury hotel market, by region, 2018-2028 (USD billion) 1.2.2. Luxury hotel market, by type, 2018-2028 (USD billion) 1.2.3. Luxury hotel market, by application, 2018-2028 (USD billion) 1.2.4. Luxury hotel market, by verticles, 2018-2028 (USD billion) 1.3. Key trends 1.4. Estimation methodology 1.5. Research hypothesis
2. Definition and Scope of the Global Luxury Hotel Market 2.1. Goal of the study 2.2. Market definition and scope 2.2.1. Scope of the study 2.2.2. Industry evolution 2.3. Years Considered for Study 2.4. Currency conversion rate
3. Global Luxury Hotel Market Dynamics 3.1. Luxury Hotel Market Impact Analysis (2018-2028) 3.1.1. Market factors 3.1.2. Market challenges 3.1.3. Market opportunities
4. Global Luxury Hotel Market Analysis 4.1. Porter’s 5-force model 4.1.1. Bargaining power of suppliers 4.1.2. The bargaining power of buyers 4.1.3. The threat of new entrants 4.1.4. The threat of substitutes 4.1.5. Competitive Rivalry 4.1.6. Futuristic approach to Porter’s 5 forces model (2018-2028) 4.2. PEST analysis 4.2.1. Policy 4.2.2. Economic 4.2.3. Social 4.2.4. Technological 4.3. Investment Adoption Model 4.4. Analyst recommendation and conclusion
5. Global Luxury Hotel Market, By Type 5.1. Market overview 5.2. Global Luxury Hotel Market by Type, Performance – Potential Analysis 5.3. Global Luxury Hotel Market estimates and forecast by type 2018-2028 (USD Billion) 5.4. Luxury Hotel Market, Sub-Segment Analysis
6. Global Luxury Hotel Market, By Application 6.1. Market overview 6.2. Global Luxury Hotel Market by Application, Performance – Potential Analysis 6.3. Global Luxury Hotel Market Estimates and Forecasts by Application 2018-2028 (USD Billion) 6.4. Luxury Hotel Market, Sub-Segment Analysis 6.4.1. Others
7. Global Luxury Hotel Market, by Verticles 7.1. Market overview 7.2. Global Luxury Hotel Market by Verticles, Performance – Potential Analysis 7.3. Global Luxury Hotel Market Estimates and Forecasts by Verticles 2018-2028 (USD Billion) 7.4. Luxury Hotel Market, Sub-Segment Analysis
8. Global Luxury Hotel Market, Regional Analysis 8.1. Luxury Hotel Market, Regional Market Overview 8.2. North America luxury hotel market 8.3. Overview of the luxury hotel market in Europe 8.4. Asia-Pacific Luxury Hotel Market Overview 8.5. Overview of the luxury hotel market in Latin America 8.6. Luxury hotel market in the rest of the world
9. Competitive intelligence 9.1. Main market strategies 9.2. Company Profiles 9.2.1. Major player1 18.104.22.168. InDuration Key 22.214.171.124. Insight 126.96.36.199. Financial (subject to data availability) 188.8.131.52. product details 184.108.40.206. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
10. Research Process 10.1. Research process 10.1.1. Data mining 10.1.2. Analysis 10.1.3. Market estimate 10.1.4. Validation 10.1.5. Editing 10.2. Search attributes
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and advisory organization that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and advisory services. We’re known for our actionable insights and genuine reports in a variety of fields, including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverage, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually any field and an exhaustive list of subdomains under the sun. We create value for our clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed to playing a leading role in providing insight in various post-COVID-19 sectors and to continuing to deliver measurable and sustainable results to our clients.
Mr Shah Consistent market information 1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, USA E-mail: [email protected] United States of America: +1-206-701-6702 UK: +44-020-8133-4027 Japan: +050-5539-1737 India: +91-848-285-0837