The United States officially has the most expensive five-star hotels in the world
- Topping the list of the most expensive, Los Angeles will cost you an average of $ 675 per night.
- Paris comes in second most expensive position.
- Many will be surprised to see that luxury in Orlando costs more than in Honolulu.
New research reveals the world’s cheapest and most expensive cities for a five-star luxury stay – with prices as low as $ 47.
The study analyzed the average cost of a five-star luxury stay in more than 100 countries around the world, with an average overnight stay at $ 236.
The most expensive cities in the world for a stay in a five-star hotel:
|Rank||City Country||Average price of one night|
|1||Los Angeles, United States||$ 675.84|
|2||Paris, France||$ 664.53|
|3||Orlando, United States||$ 663.11|
|4||Honolulu, United States||$ 585.35|
|5||Rome, Italy||$ 558.49|
|6||Venice, Italy||$ 518.90|
|7||Florence, Italy||$ 493.45|
|8||Miami, United States||$ 477.89|
|9||Milan, italy||$ 473.65|
|ten||Toronto, Canada||$ 472.24|
- Topping the list of the most expensive, Los Angeles will cost you an average of $ 675 per night, which costs more than double the global average price of $ 236.
- Paris comes in second most expensive, after LA at $ 664 and Orlando comes in third at $ 663.
- Many will be surprised to see that luxury in Orlando costs more than in Honolulu, Hawaii, which comes in fourth at $ 585 per night.
- New York City is the first American destination to appear on the list of cities with the most five-star hotels with over 8% of its hotels offering 5-star luxury.
The cheapest cities in the world for a stay in a five-star hotel:
|Rank||City||Average price of one night|
|1||Chennai, India||$ 47|
|2||Johor Bahru, Malaysia||$ 57|
|2||Bangalore, India||$ 57|
|4||Agra, India||$ 58|
|5||Calcutta, India||$ 69|
|5||New Deli, India||$ 69|
|7||Mumbai, India||$ 72|
|8||Jaipur, India||$ 78|
|9||Phuket, thailand||$ 79|
|9||Cebu, Philippines||$ 79|
- At just $ 47 a night, a five-star stay in the Indian city of Chennai tops the list with a price 14 times cheaper than Los Angeles, which is the most expensive city in the world at $ 675 a night.
- In second place, Johor Bahru in Malaysia and Bangalore in India offer a luxury stay for just $ 57.